Ace - AF1 66 9" Trucks | Gold (Set of 2)
Years in development, the all-new AF1 Ace trucks feature game-changing performance without deviating from the Ace original geometry. Carefully manufactured using Ace proprietary casting process, the AF1 has a 70% increase in aluminum structural integrity. Comes with patent pending re-threading axle die; drop the nut into any skate tool or wrench allowing you to re-thread damaged axle ends.
- Ace AF1 66 = 9” axle width
- Hanger width: 6.4"
- Truck height: 2.125" (53mm)
- Packaged with patent pending re-threading axle nut
- Machine polished to low luster
- Casted of high-quality AA 356.2 alloy
- Heat treated T6 baseplate and hanger
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles
- Durable hand-poured 96a urethane pivot cups for better response
- Dual hardness bushing set for expanded control (91a top with 86a bottom)
- Refined suspension for a cleaner turn
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact
- Sold as set of 2