Bones - Swiss Ceramics Bearings
Bones Swiss Ceramics are lighter and create less friction, resulting in faster acceleration and overall faster roll. Ceramic balls provide a self-healing benefit by grinding down dirt and dust to re-polish the steel races flat again. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life.
Since 1981, Bones Swiss bearings are the optimum combo of 'Bones Skate Rated' design and Swiss precision manufacturing, creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. Competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss last several times longer than ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Made in Switzerland.
- Set of 8 bearings and 4 spacers
- Grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shields for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Bones Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best possible performance and durability
- Packaged with detailed instructions