Bronson - Raw Bearings
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding
Set of 8 shieldless bearings
- Shield Free Design: No more shields to get damaged or pop off – the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up - super fast sound and spin
- Audible Speed Technology: Fully open, high spin, and shield free RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed. Run your bearings with no shields? Minimal oil? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Tungsten Coated Races: Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up. Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction – Tungsten coating works well with or without liquid lubricants.
- Deep groove raceways: Balls roll deep in raceway channels, reducing side impact damage & breakage
- Straight edge frictionless shields: Pop-off resistant, holds oil in, dirt and moisture out, easy to clean
- High speed ceramic oil: Nano-ceramic compounds protect against moisture, rust, corrosion
- Factory fresh quality: Nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden