Vans - Style 238 Shoes | Black (Native Suede)
Originally introduced in the late 80’s as the answer to street-style skating, the Style 238 features more padding than the Sk8-Hi, incorporates the toe cap of the Old Skool, and sports a rubber ‘ollie patch’ for superior durability.
- Durable upper made with premium suede and textile
- Moderately padded collar and tongue
- Rubber 'ollie patch' for abrasion protection
- Traditional vulcanized sole construction; flexible and with great boardfeel
- EVA foam footbed provides cushioning
- Vans original waffle tread bottoms offers superior grip