Bones - Super Swiss 6-Ball Bearings
Unique design that features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The advantage of this design is higher speed, greater strength and durability.
Since 1981, Bones Swiss bearings are the optimum combo of 'Bones Skate Rated' design and Swiss precision manufacturing, creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. Competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss last several times longer than ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Made in Switzerland.
- Set of 8 bearings with 4 spacers
- Six larger diameter balls
- Higher quality steel races
- Better quality and grade balls with superior surface finish
- Non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Bones Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant for the best performance and durability
- Packaged with detailed instructions